Digital Marketing Co-ordinator - Wellingborough
Working within a busy marketing team, this role is primarily focused on delivering digital marketing projects for Glazerite and our customers.
As a leading trade supplier of upvc products to trade our marketing team have a two pronged role, firstly they are responsible for all aspects of marketing for Glazerite to our existing customers and attracting new customers. Secondly supporting our installers with tools and resources to ensure they can present themselves effectively to homeowners.
Key aspects of the role involve:
- Creating, managing and delivering a content strategy across all channels to raise the Glazerite brand profile
- Writing and editing content for email marketing, webpages, blogs and social media channels to engage with installers and homeowners.
- Managing websites for Glazerite customers and making recommendations for development, including user friendly SEO content to promote to homeowners.
- Developing and managing Glazerite Corporate Website with user friendly and SEO appropriate content for all audiences.
- Developing and deploying relevant email marketing campaigns to all audiences.
- Evaluating analytics across all channels and using this information to make recommendations for development.
- Creating digital artwork to support marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Producing creative video content showcasing key areas to promote Glazerite and for customers to enhance their online presence.
- Carrying out technical SEO Audits and plan effective SEO Strategy for Glazerite website and customer websites. Using this information to develop strategies to improve website traffic via SEO and social media marketing.
- Supplying monthly Google analytics/SEO reports to customers with recommendations for improvement.
- Assisting with production of marketing materials and literature.
- Providing support to customers with content and marketing support whether product images, copy, brochures, creating images/artwork.
- General administration and support for marketing communications as and when required.
- Any other tasks to help with and support the marketing team.
- A proven track record of setting up and managing SEO optimisation, analytics and reporting.
- Experience in managing social media channels for business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good attention to detail and ability to maintain accuracy in a fast paced environment
- A highly organised approach to their work and the ability to work on their own initiative and manage their workload effectively.
- Demonstrable creativity with an eye for design and detail.
- Knowledge of and ability to identify, keep up to date with and recommend digital marketing best practices
The following are desirable but not essential
- IDM/CIM/CAM qualification or relevant degree with digital marketing focus.
- Demonstrable experience in using creative suite, particularly indesign, illustrator and photoshop.
- Experience in web design and particularly PHP
- Familiar with the use of content management systems.
- A keen interest in design for online and offline marketing.
- Proficiency in using creative suite, particularly indesign, illustrator and photoshop.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter to: [email protected]
Download job specification sheet