Goods in Operative/Despatch - Peterborough
Date posted: 19/01/18
The Glazerite UK Group Ltd is a leading trade supplier of VEKA & Halo Windows, Doors & Conservatories to the fenestration industry. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ in the region of 250 people.
The successful candidate will be working for the goods in supervisor as part of our busy manufacturing team in Peterborough. This role requires someone with a good attention to detail and who preferably will have had previous experience of working to deadlines and targets within a busy factory environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Loading and unloading the lorries.
- Taking in, signing for, checking and putting away deliveries of stock.
- Identifying and picking stock from stores and distributing to the production team.
- Other associated duties.
Essential requirements for the successful candidate:
- A conscientious and enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability to work as part of a team & be self-motivated.
- Would be advantageous to hold a license for counterbalance and/or combi fork lift but not necessary as training will be arranged.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your CV and covering letter to HR@glazerite.net
DOWNLOAD THIS VACANCY AS A PDF
The Glazerite UK Group Ltd
Unit 2, John Wesley Road
Werrington, Peterborough, PE4 6ZL
T. (01733) 574747