Date Posted: 10/05/2017
The Glazerite UK Group Ltd is a leading trade supplier of VEKA & Halo Windows, Doors & Conservatories to the fenestration industry. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ over 250 people.
JOB TITLE: Loader
REPORTS TO: Despatch Supervisor
PURPOSE: To load items onto vehicles so that they are received on time and fit for purpose.
1. To load lorries:
- Safely and securely to minimise the risk of breakages of manufactured and brought in products.
- All deliveries leave on time and arrive with the customer when expected.
2. Scan all manufactured and brought in items before loading.
3. Liaise with colleagues in other departments, particularly quality control, to progress chase missing items for delivery.
4. Other duties as reasonably required by the Company.
5. The role is based Wellingborough and may be required to work at either site, though will normally be based at Rixon Road.
6. Whilst the standard hours for the role are 3:30pm to midnight from Monday to Friday, loaders are required to be flexible in their working hours and to work overtime, including at weekends, earlier starts and later finishes where necessary.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Willingness to work flexible hours within the parameters defined at 6 above.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a small team.
- Ability to work with others in different teams to ensure loading is completed promptly.
Please send your CV and a covering letter including your salary expectations to: [email protected]
The Glazerite UK Group Ltd
39-43 Rixon Court
Finedon Road Industrial Estate
T. (01933) 443222 www.glazeritewindows.co.uk
DOWNLOAD THIS VACANCY AS A PDF