Marketing Apprentice - Wellingborough
Working within a busy marketing team, this role is to support the marketing team within a fairly fast paced environment. The role will expose the candidate to a broad range of marketing areas, giving a great basis to develop with the role.
As a leading trade supplier of upvc products to trade our marketing team have a two pronged role, firstly they are responsible for all aspects of marketing for Glazerite to our existing customers and attracting new customers. Secondly supporting our installers with tools and resources to ensure they can present themselves effectively to homeowners.
Key aspects of the role involve:
- Updating and managing CRM system from a marketing perspective and sending out communications to these audiences through email and/or post.
- Collating and preparing various presentations for different channels and audiences.
- Helping to build bespoke websites and sales presenters for customers.
- Assist with creating and delivering video projects for marketing campaigns.
- Organising and assisting with all administration of customer events such as golf days, exhibitions and training sessions.
- Working with other departments and suppliers to collate content for publications as and when required.
- Management of printed brochure stock and sending out of publications to other sites and customers.
- Collating content for internal communications to employees including surveys, posters, staff newsletters to build employee engagement..
- Managing intranet system
- Version control of all forms, documentation and brochures across all access points to ensure latest versions are available.
- Managing photo library for key projects to be used in marketing communication materials.
- Creating various artwork, including forms, documentation, brochures and general customer communications.
- General administration and support for sales and marketing team as and when required.
- A strong interest in marketing and Graphic Design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. The apprentice will be expected to communicate effectively via email, telephone, face to face and letters
- Good interpersonal skills The apprentice will be required to interact successfully with colleagues and customers in writing and verbally
- Interest in learning new systems and processes and an ability to work with them
- Good attention to detail and ability to maintain accuracy in a fairly fast paced environment
- A highly organised approach to their work and the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Confidence, a high level of motivation and creativity.
The following are desirable but not essential:
- Experience of creative suite particularly photoshop, indesign and Illustrator.
- Familiarity with content management systems
- An interest in social media including Twitter, Google+ and Facebook, linked in and youtube and how it can be used in a professional environment.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
A – C grades in GCSE Maths, English and ICT (or equivalent).
Willing to work towards their NVQ level 2 in Business Administration or other relevant qualification
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter to: [email protected]
Download job specification sheet