Based in Wellingborough
This role is a support role within our busy procurement team in Wellingborough to help manage supplier relationships effectively. This involves placing orders and helping to manage stock levels to ensure our business runs effectively. Day to day contact with our suppliers and various departments across our business is an essential part of the role.
1. Accurate day to day monitoring of consignment, consumable and fenestration stock items.
2. Raise orders with suppliers.
3. Check order forms against invoices and delivery notes.
4. Liaise between stores and production on stock issues and supplies.
5. Maintain and update the company’s files and records in an accurate and professional manner, to ensure that all stock levels are maintained and controlled.
6. Ensure the accurate supply of stock level information to colleagues.
7. To ensure that continual accurate information is received from the company’s logistical and material suppliers.
8. Follow up with customers and suppliers.
9. Other duties as reasonably required by the Company.
The successful applications should be:
Able to organise their own work effectively.
Capable of ensuring accurate information is produced and maintained at all times.
Computer Literate – and able to adapt to a range of IT packages
Able to demonstrate good customer service skills.
Experience of a similar role would be helpful but is not essential, however, it would be beneficial for the person to have worked in a manufacturing environment previously.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter to: [email protected]