Flood French Door
Even properties in a flood risk area can benefit from French Doors, designed to mitigate against flooding up to 600mm.
We can offer a domestic flood defence door suitable for use on residential properties to protect double doorway apertures against water ingress.
The doors can be manufactured as a bespoke item to a variety of widths and heights and can incorporate both fully glazed panels as well as half glazed, half panel. Widths beyond a double patio door size can be incorporated by the inclusion of UPVC or glazed side panels. Whilst it is designed to be flood resistant, in everyday use it will act as a standard UPVC door in all other aspects.
- Designed to mitigate against rising flood waters up to a height of 600mm
- Can be manufactured to a variety of bespoke widths and heights
- Unique integral one way weep vent
- Available in white and sherwood oak
- Wide range of styles and glazing
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
Contact us for more information on an exclusive flood partnership.