Flood UPVC Door
Offer your customers the best of both worlds with a UPVC door designed to be flood resistant, which in everyday use will act as a standard UPVC door in all other aspects.
Our Flood doors are designed to mitigate against rising flood waters up to a height of 600mm, and withstand standing water, wave and current.
Manufactured as a bespoke item to a variety of widths and heights, and can incorporate both fully glazed panels as well as full or part UPVC panels. Widths beyond a double patio door size can be incorporated by the inclusion of UPVC or glazed side panels.
Suitable for use on:
- single inward opening doors
- single outward opening doors
- double outward opening doors
Wide range of styles, glazing and door furniture.
- Designed to mitigate against rising flood waters up to a height of 600mm
- Can be manufactured to a variety of bespoke widths and heights
- Unique integral one way weep vent
- Option for an integral escape hatch in the top section of the flood door
- Available in white and sherwood oak
- Wide range of styles, glazing and door furniture
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee*
Contact us for more information on an exclusive flood partnership.