Apprentice Office Administrator - Bolton
Date posted: 17/08/21
Glazerite UK Group Ltd. is a leading trade supplier of VEKA & Halo Windows, Doors & Conservatories to the fenestration industry who have gone from strength to strength in the 21 years’ we have been open for business. We manufacture one of the widest product portfolios in the industry with an excellent support package for all of our installers. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ in the region of 275 people.
We are presently going through an exciting period of change which will enable the Company to move forward into its next generation, building on the Company’s existing values and commitment to continually improve our processes, provide consistent quality and outstanding service in all aspects of our work.
We are currently looking for a new Apprentice Office Administrator to provide receptionist and administrative support to our friendly customer services team based in Horwich, Bolton.
We are looking for someone with a conscientious and enthusiastic attitude that has excellent communication skills. If you feel you are up for the challenge, we want to hear from you.
- Greet and welcome visitors on arrival.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer and forward incoming telephone calls.
- Prepare outgoing mail for distribution, including TNT’s.
- Scanning of documents and attaching to jobs/systems as required.
- Cleaning, organising and maintaining the reception area.
- Providing customer support and assisting with general enquiries.
- Provide customers with delivery information/ETA’s
- Restocking and redistributing marketing materials.
- Assisting with general office/admin duties.
- Basic computer skills, including; Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A good level of English spelling and grammar.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday, however time will be available to the apprentice to allow them to achieve their apprenticeship in line with the requirements of the specific apprenticeship scheme which will be agreed with the successful candidate.
- Health Care Cash Plan.
- On-site parking.
- 22 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays), rising with service.
- Subsidised tea and coffee
Send your CV to [email protected] to apply
Glazerite is committed to equal opportunities for its employees and job applicants. The Company does not discriminate on the grounds of any of the nine protected characteristics specified in the Equality Act 2010, or any other ground on which it is or it becomes unlawful to discriminate under the laws of England and Wales.
By applying for a job with Glazerite, you confirm that you understand and acknowledge that we will collect and process your data in connection with the recruitment process including your name, contact numbers, address, e-mail address, work and education history, and nationality (required by law). The data collected will not be retained following the end of the recruitment campaign without your agreement, except where you are offered a job with the Company. We carefully protect the security of personal information you provide.