Apprentice Office Administrator - Bolton
Date posted: 31/07/20
Glazerite UK Group Ltd is a leading trade supplier of VEKA & Halo Windows, Doors & Conservatories to the fenestration industry. We manufacture one of the widest product portfolios in the industry with an excellent support package for all of our installers. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ in the region of 230 people.
We are looking to recruit an Apprentice Office Administrator to join our team based at our site in Horwich, Bolton.
The successful candidate will be working for our friendly Customer Services team to provide receptionist and administrative support and assistance.
We are looking for someone with a conscientious and enthusiastic attitude that has excellent communication skills. If you feel you are up for the challenge, we want to hear from you.
- Greet and welcome visitors on arrival.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer and forward incoming telephone calls.
- Prepare outgoing mail for distribution, including TNT’s.
- Scanning of documents and attaching to jobs/systems as required.
- Cleaning, organising and maintaining the reception area.
- Providing customer support and assisting with general enquiries.
- Provide customers with delivery information/ETA’s Restocking and redistributing marketing materials.
- Assisting with general office/admin duties.
- Basic computer skills, including; Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A good level of English spelling and grammar.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Health Care Cash Plan.
- On-site parking. 22 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays), rising with service.
- Subsidised tea and coffee.
Job Type: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £175.00 per week
To keep our employees as safe as possible, we carry out social distancing measures, temperature checks and have hand sanitiser, gloves and face masks available for all staff to use. Arrangements are kept constantly under review.
Glazerite collects both professional and personal data about you to help in the recruitment process. This data consists of information such as your name, contact numbers, address, e-mail address, work and education history, plus your nationality which we are required to collect by law. We process this personal data as necessary to aid the recruitment process. Glazerite carefully protects the security of personal information you provide. By applying for a job with us, you confirm that you understand and acknowledge that we will collect and process your data in connection with the recruitment process. The data collected will not be retained following the end of the recruitment campaign without your agreement, except where you are offered a job with the Company.