Apprentice Office Administrator - Wellingborough
Date posted: 31/07/20
Glazerite UK Group Ltd is a leading trade supplier of VEKA & Halo Windows, Doors & Conservatories to the fenestration industry. We manufacture one of the widest product portfolios in the industry with an excellent support package for all of our installers. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ in the region of 230 people.
We are looking to recruit an Apprentice Office Administrator to join our team based at our Head Office in Wellingborough.
The successful candidate will be working for our friendly Customer Services team to provide receptionist and administrative support and assistance. We are looking for someone with a conscientious and enthusiastic attitude that has excellent communication skills. If you feel you are up for the challenge, we want to hear from you.
- Greet and welcome visitors on arrival.
- Answering and making telephone calls.
- Informing customers of delivery times.
- Issuing delivery confirmations.
- Scanning order and quote paperwork.
- Sorting and preparing post and carriers.
- Assisting with general office/admin duties.
- Other duties as reasonably required by the Company.
- Good attention to detail.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Excellent communication skills; written, interpersonal and verbal. The apprentice will be expected to communicate effectively via email, telephone, face to face and in writing.
- Strong team player.
- Highly organised approach to their work.
- A good level of English spelling and grammar.
- The successful candidate will be required to undertake either a Level 2/Level 3 Customer Services Apprenticeship.
- In addition to their apprenticeship course, the candidate will be provided with the opportunity to learn all aspects of the administration processes and gain valuable Customer Services experience.
- Health Care Cash Plan.
- On-site parking.
- 22 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays), rising with service.
- Subsidised tea and coffee.
Job Type: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £175.00 a week
To keep our employees as safe as possible, we carry out social distancing measures, temperature checks and have hand sanitiser, gloves and face masks available for all staff to use. Arrangements are kept constantly under review.
Glazerite collects both professional and personal data about you to help in the recruitment process. This data consists of information such as your name, contact numbers, address, e-mail address, work and education history, plus your nationality which we are required to collect by law. We process this personal data as necessary to aid the recruitment process. Glazerite carefully protects the security of personal information you provide. By applying for a job with us, you confirm that you understand and acknowledge that we will collect and process your data in connection with the recruitment process. The data collected will not be retained following the end of the recruitment campaign without your agreement, except where you are offered a job with the Company.