Area Sales Manager - South West
Date added: 02/03/22
Responsible for the South West. The role is to trade with customers in the fenestration industry. Maintaining and nurturing existing customers and growing the turnover and profitability of the business within the sales territory.
- Sales area activity including reporting that activity monthly by customer and product type.
- Territory management and growth.
- Working with the company CRM system and ensuring it is managed effectively for your customers.
- Working with customers to review their needs and how we can support them to achieve their business goals.
- Giving product and legislative advice/guidance to customers as and when needed.
- Liaising with marketing to highlight projects of interest for marketing promotion for the good of our business and customers business.
- Representing the business in a positive manner and providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- Support South West Depot (Bristol) where required.
- Other duties as reasonably required by the Company.
- Regular travel between customer/potential customer sites and Glazerite Divisions.
The following skills, knowledge and experience are essential:
- A highly organised and focused individual able to deal directly with customers of all sizes and types; these may be homeowner installers or commercial installers.
- Professionalism, integrity, energy, commitment and a dynamic approach are critical.
- A background in the fenestration industry.
- An attitude of always looking to improve sales performance year on year
- Ideally located to service this territory effectively.