Cleaner - Peterborough
Date posted: 23/04/21
Glazerite UK Group Ltd is a leading trade supplier of VEKA & Halo Windows, Doors & Conservatories to the fenestration industry. We manufacture one of the widest product portfolios in the industry with an excellent support package for all of our installers. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ in the region of 250 people.
We are currently looking to recruit a new Cleaner to join our team based in Peterborough to keep the offices, factory and communal areas presentable and tidy.
- Factory cleaning duties include; sweeping up, emptying bins, cleaning toilets and baling cardboard (full training will be provided).
- Office cleaning duties include; Polishing tables/desks, emptying bins and cleaning toilets.
- Keeping communal areas clean and tidy.
- Other cleaning duties as reasonably required by the Company.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods.
- Ability to withstand bending, pushing, pulling and lifting repetitively during working hours.
Hours of work:
- 5 hours per day, Monday to Friday.
- We are flexible in regards to actual start and finish times. This will be discussed further at interview.
- Part-time hours: 25 per week
- Healthcare Cash Plan.
- On-site parking.
- 22 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays), rising with service.
- Subsidised tea and coffee.
To keep our employees as safe as possible, we carry out social distancing measures, temperature checks and have hand sanitiser, gloves and face masks available for all staff to use. Arrangements are kept constantly under review.
Glazerite collects both professional and personal data about you to help in the recruitment process. This data consists of information such as your name, contact numbers, address, e-mail address, work and education history, plus your nationality which we are required to collect by law. We process this personal data as necessary to aid the recruitment process. Glazerite carefully protects the security of personal information you provide. By applying for a job with us, you confirm that you understand and acknowledge that we will collect and process your data in connection with the recruitment process. The data collected will not be retained following the end of the recruitment campaign without your agreement, except where you are offered a job with the Company.