Customer Care Advisor - Barnsley
Glazerite are a nationwide leading trade fabricator of uPVC windows and doors. With recent expansion into the North of the country, we are now looking to recruit a Customer Care Advisor to support our customers and business from our Barnsley site.
If you think you could be our person, we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to our trade customers and assisting them with queries and issues to ensure a high quality of customer service.
- Answering telephone calls and greeting customers.
- Building customer relations and rapport.
- Providing customer support by assisting customers with any queries/issues they have on a daily basis. This includes inquiries about products, orders, returns, complaints and deliveries.
- Assisting with all aspects of the order process; from the quotation to the after sales.
- Logging and following up non-conformances.
- Using in-house computer software systems.
- Other duties the Company may reasonably require.
- A good attention to detail.
- A confident telephone manner.
- Strong customer service skills.
- A keenness to learn about the products.
- A confident and outgoing personality.
- Strong IT skills.
- The ability to deal with different personalities.
- The ability to work in a busy environment and be able to prioritise their workload.
- Strong organisation skills.
- The ability to be flexible due to the variation in responsibilities the job role requires.
- Health Care Cash Plan and Employee Assistance Programme.
- 22 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays), rising with service.
- Subsidised tea and coffee.
- Attendance bonus.
- Christmas bonus.
- Competitive pay