Customer Service Manager - Bolton
Date posted: 15/11/21
Glazerite UK Group Ltd is a leading trade supplier of VEKA & Halo Windows, Doors & Conservatories to the fenestration industry who have gone from strength to strength in the 21 years’ we have been open for business. We manufacture one of the widest product portfolios in the industry with an excellent support package for all of our installers. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ in the region of 275 people.
We are presently going through an exciting period of change which will enable the Company to move forward into its next generation, building on the Company’s existing values and commitment to continually improve our processes, provide consistent quality and outstanding service in all aspects of our work.
We are currently looking for a new Customer Service Manager to oversee our friendly Customer Advisor and Admin team based in Horwich, Bolton.
We are looking for someone with a conscientious and enthusiastic attitude that has excellent leadership and communication skills. If you feel you are up for the challenge, we want to hear from you.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing the daily running of the office.
- Liaising with the Group manager on daily team progress.
- Attending management meetings representing the customer service and processing teams.
- Building customer and colleague relations.
- Dealing with customer issues and internal departmental issues.
- Keeping the Area Sales managers informed of relevant customer information.
- Updating and following up non conformances.
- Liaising with the service engineer and assisting with the service diary.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A confident telephone manner.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- The ability to balance and prioritise their workload.
- A confident and outgoing personality.
- Ability to deal with different personalities both internally and externally.
- Previous customer service experience is preferable.
- Healthcare Cash Plan and Employee Assistance Programme.
- On-site parking.
- 22 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays), rising with service.
- Attendance bonus.
- Subsidised tea and coffee.
Glazerite is committed to equal opportunities for its employees and job applicants. The Company does not discriminate on the grounds of any of the nine protected characteristics specified in the Equality Act 2010, or any other ground on which it is or it becomes unlawful to discriminate under the laws of England and Wales.
By applying for a job with Glazerite, you confirm that you understand and acknowledge that we will collect and process your data in connection with the recruitment process including your name, contact numbers, address, e-mail address, work and education history, and nationality (required by law). The data collected will not be retained following the end of the recruitment campaign without your agreement, except where you are offered a job with the Company. We carefully protect the security of personal information you provide.