Door Fabricator - Peterborough
The Glazerite UK Group Limited is a leading trade supplier of VEKA and Halo Windows, Doors and Conservatories to the fenestration industry. We manufacture one of the widest product portfolios in the industry with an excellent support package for all of our installers and have gained a reputation of which we can be proud. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ over 250 people.
We are currently looking to recruit a new Fabricator on our Dayshift to work within our Doors department as part of our busy manufacturing team based in Peterborough.
- Ability to make high quality doors to the Company standard.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good time-keeping and attendance.
- Positive attitude to work.
- The ability to balance and prioritise their workload.
- The ability to read & understand detailed customer requirements.
- Competent IT skills.
- The ability to lift and move heavy objects in line with Health and Safety Legislation.
- The ability to work on their own initiative unsupervised but with the confidence to raise issues and ask questions.
Experience: Previous experience and knowledge in door fabrication is preferred.
Pay: Weekly paid. Hours of work: 40 hours per week, 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Company Benefits: WPA Healthcare Scheme, Attendance Bonus Scheme, free on-site parking, 22 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays).
To apply for this role send your CV to [email protected]
Glazerite collects both professional and personal data about you to help in the recruitment process. This data consists of information such as your name, contact numbers, address, e-mail address, work and education history, plus your nationality which we are required to collect by law. We process this personal data as necessary to aid the recruitment process. Glazerite carefully protects the security of personal information you provide. By applying for a job with us, you confirm that you understand and acknowledge that we will collect and process your data in connection with the recruitment process. The data collected will not be retained following the end of the recruitment campaign without your agreement, except where you are offered a job with the Company.