Fabricator - Wellingborough
Date posted: 13/01/22
Glazerite UK Group Ltd is a leading trade supplier of VEKA & Halo Windows, Doors & Conservatories to the fenestration industry who have gone from strength to strength in the 21 years’ we have been open for business. We manufacture one of the widest product portfolios in the industry with an excellent support package for all of our installers. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ in the region of 275 people.
We are presently going through an exciting period of change which will enable the Company to move forward into its next generation, building on the Company’s existing values and commitment to continually improve our processes, provide consistent quality and outstanding service in all aspects of our work.
We are currently looking for a new Fabricator to join our manufacturing team based in Wellingborough. If you can offer the following and you think this sounds like the Company for you, we would love to hear from you.
- Ability to make high quality windows and doors to the Company standard (with training if appropriate).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to read and understand detailed customer requirements.
- Ability to pick and carry profile.
- A conscientious and enthusiastic attitude.
- Flexible and self-motivated in their approach to work.
- Good team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive attitude to work.
- Good time-keeping and attendance.
- Previous experience in Fabrication/Engineering of UPVC Windows and Doors is desirable for this role.
- Health Care Cash Plan and Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free on-site parking.
- 22 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays), rising with service.
- Subsidised tea and coffee.
- Attendance bonus.
- Christmas bonus.
Hours of work:
- 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
- Dayshift: 6:30am until 3:00pm.
- Competitive hourly rate, dependent on experience. This will be discussed further at interview.
- Weekly paid.