Glazerite UK Group Ltd is a leading trade supplier of VEKA & Halo Windows, Doors & Conservatories to the fenestration industry who have gone from strength to strength in the 21 years’ we have been open for business. We manufacture one of the widest product portfolios in the industry with an excellent support package for all of our installers. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ in the region of 275 people.
We are presently going through an exciting period of change which will enable the Company to move forward into its next generation, building on the Company’s existing values and commitment to continually improve our processes, provide consistent quality and outstanding service in all aspects of our work.
We are currently looking new and experienced Fabricators to join our manufacturing teams across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough and Bolton to help us continue our adventure. Although previous experience of similar work is welcome, it’s more important that you are enthusiastic, reliable and willing to learn. Good timekeeping and attendance are expected, as is a willingness to be flexible to meet changing priorities and business needs.
- Previous experience in Fabrication/Engineering of UPVC Windows and Doors
- Ability to make high quality windows and doors to the Company standard (with training if appropriate).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to read and understand detailed customer requirements.
- Ability to pick and carry profile.
- A conscientious and enthusiastic attitude.
- Flexible and self-motivated in their approach to work.
- Good team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive attitude to work.
- Good time-keeping and attendance.
- Health Care Cash Plan.
- On-site parking.
- 22 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays), rising with service.
- Subsidised tea and coffee.
Hours of work:
The successful candidate will have the choice of working on either the Dayshift or Backshift. Please state which shift you are interested in when you apply.
- 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
- Dayshift: 7:00am until 3:30pm.
- Backshift: 3:30pm until midnight.
To keep our employees as safe as possible, we carry out social distancing measures, temperature checks and have hand sanitiser, gloves and face masks available for all staff to use. Arrangements are kept constantly under review.
Glazerite is committed to equal opportunities for its employees and job applicants. The Company does not discriminate on the grounds of any of the nine protected characteristics specified in the Equality Act 2010, or any other ground on which it is or it becomes unlawful to discriminate under the laws of England and Wales. By applying for a job with Glazerite, you confirm that you understand and acknowledge that we will collect and process your data in connection with the recruitment process including your name, contact numbers, address, e-mail address, work and education history, and nationality (required by law). The data collected will not be retained following the end of the recruitment campaign without your agreement, except where you are offered a job with the Company. We carefully protect the security of personal information you provide.