Fabricators - Wellingborough
Date posted: 10/09/20
Have you experience or an interest in making things, a willingness to use, or learn to use, power tools and a great attitude and commitment to work? If so, then you may be the person we are seeking for one of our fabricator roles; including our current positions fabricating Windows, Doors and Patios.
The Glazerite UK Group Limited is a leading trade supplier of VEKA and Halo Windows, Doors and Conservatories to the fenestration industry. We manufacture one of the widest product portfolios in the industry with an excellent support package for all of our installers and have gained a reputation of which we can be proud. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ in the region of 250 people.
We are currently looking for Fabricators to join both our manufacturing teams based in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire. We are seeking to recruit for roles on both our Dayshift and Backshift.
Although previous experience of similar work is welcome, it’s more important that you are enthusiastic, reliable and willing to learn. Good timekeeping and attendance are expected, as is a willingness to be flexible to meet changing priorities and business needs.
- A conscientious and enthusiastic attitude.
- Flexible and self-motivated in their approach to work.
- Good team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive attitude to work.
- Good time-keeping and attendance.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to pick and carry profile.
- Ability to read and understand detailed customer requirements.
- Ability to make high quality windows and doors to the Company standard (with training if appropriate).
- Health Care Cash Plan.
- On-site parking.
- 22 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays), rising with service.
- Subsidised tea and coffee.
Hours of work:
- 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
- Dayshift: 6:30am until 3:00pm.
- Backshift: 3:30pm until midnight.
PLEASE STATE WHICH SHIFT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WHEN YOU APPLY (DAYSHIFT / BACKSHIFT).
To keep our employees as safe as possible, we carry out social distancing measures, temperature checks and have hand sanitiser, gloves and face masks available for all staff to use. Arrangements are kept constantly under review.
Glazerite collects both professional and personal data about you to help in the recruitment process. This data consists of information such as your name, contact numbers, address, e-mail address, work and education history, plus your nationality which we are required to collect by law. We process this personal data as necessary to aid the recruitment process. Glazerite carefully protects the security of personal information you provide. By applying for a job with us, you confirm that you understand and acknowledge that we will collect and process your data in connection with the recruitment process. The data collected will not be retained following the end of the recruitment campaign without your agreement, except where you are offered a job with the Company.