Group Order Processor - Peterborough
The Glazerite UK Group Limited is a leading trade supplier of VEKA and Halo Windows, Doors and Conservatories to the fenestration industry. We manufacture one of the widest product portfolios in the industry with an excellent support package for all of our installers and have gained a reputation of which we can be proud. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ over 250 people.
We are currently looking to recruit a new Group Order Processor to join our team based in Peterborough. In this role, the successful candidate will be required to administer accurately and efficiently quotes and orders across all Glazerite, including data input.
- Assisting with and processing customer quotations and orders for all the Company’s sites as required, in a timely fashion with a high level of accuracy.
- Analysing customer requirements and entering the details onto our in-house system correctly.
- Ensuring all work is completed in a timely manner, in line with company SLAs.
- Dealing with customer queries professionally and making telephone calls.
- Using sound and up to date knowledge of Glazerite’s products in order to carry out the responsibilities effectively.
- Other duties as reasonably required by the Company.
- Outstanding organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Details orientated.
- Good use of initiative.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team player, flexible, willing to go the extra mile
- Ability to understand architectural and CAD drawings is desirable.
Company Benefits: WPA Healthcare Scheme, Attendance Bonus Scheme, free on-site parking, 22 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays).
To apply for this role send your CV to [email protected]
Glazerite collects both professional and personal data about you to help in the recruitment process. This data consists of information such as your name, contact numbers, address, e-mail address, work and education history, plus your nationality which we are required to collect by law. We process this personal data as necessary to aid the recruitment process. Glazerite carefully protects the security of personal information you provide. By applying for a job with us, you confirm that you understand and acknowledge that we will collect and process your data in connection with the recruitment process. The data collected will not be retained following the end of the recruitment campaign without your agreement, except where you are offered a job with the Company.