Loader - Bolton
Date posted: 25/08/21
Glazerite UK Group Ltd is a leading trade supplier of VEKA & Halo Windows, Doors & Conservatories to the fenestration industry who have gone from strength to strength in the 21 years’ we have been open for business. We manufacture one of the widest product portfolios in the industry with an excellent support package for all of our installers. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ in the region of 275 people.
We are presently going through an exciting period of change which will enable the Company to move forward into its next generation, building on the Company’s existing values and commitment to continually improve our processes, provide consistent quality and outstanding service in all aspects of our work.
We are currently looking for a new Loader to join our team in Horwich, Bolton and help us continue our adventure. The successful applicant will be responsible for the effective loading of delivery items onto the vehicles so that they are received on time and are fit for purpose.
- To load the lorries safely and efficiently to ensure deliveries leave on time and arrive with the customer when expected.
- Scan all manufactured and brought in items before loading.
- Liaise with colleagues in other departments, particularly quality control, to progress chasing missing items for delivery.
- Other duties as reasonably required by the Company.
- Computer literate.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a small team.
- Ability to work with others in different teams to ensure loading is completed promptly.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to cover the Supervisor/Manager’s workload as required.
- Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous, however is not essential.
Hours of work:
Glazerite is committed to equal opportunities for its employees and job applicants. The Company does not discriminate on the grounds of any of the nine protected characteristics specified in the Equality Act 2010, or any other ground on which it is or it becomes unlawful to discriminate under the laws of England and Wales.
By applying for a job with Glazerite, you confirm that you understand and acknowledge that we will collect and process your data in connection with the recruitment process including your name, contact numbers, address, e-mail address, work and education history, and nationality (required by law). The data collected will not be retained following the end of the recruitment campaign without your agreement, except where you are offered a job with the Company. We carefully protect the security of personal information you provide.