Loader - Wellingborough
Date posted: 31/03/21
Glazerite UK Group Ltd is a leading trade supplier of VEKA & Halo Windows, Doors & Conservatories to the fenestration industry. We manufacture one of the widest product portfolios in the industry with an excellent support package for all of our installers. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ in the region of 250 people.
We are looking to recruit a Loader to join our Despatch team based at our site in Wellingborough.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective loading of delivery items onto the vehicles so that they are received on time and fit for purpose.
- To load the lorries safely and efficiently to ensure deliveries leave on time and arrive with the customer when expected.
- Scan all manufactured and brought in items before loading.
- Liaise with colleagues in other departments, particularly quality control, to progress chasing missing items for delivery.
- Other duties as reasonably required by the Company.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a small team.
- Ability to work with others in different teams to ensure loading is completed promptly.
- Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous, however is not essential.
- A Driving Licence is beneficial for this role, but not essential.
- Health Care Cash Plan.
- On-site parking.
- 22 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays), rising with service.
- Subsidised tea and coffee.
Hours of Work:
- 3:30pm until Midnight, 40 hours per week.
- Monday to Friday.
To keep our employees as safe as possible, we carry out social distancing measures, temperature checks and have hand sanitiser, gloves and face masks available for all staff to use. Arrangements are kept constantly under review.
Glazerite collects both professional and personal data about you to help in the recruitment process. This data consists of information such as your name, contact numbers, address, e-mail address, work and education history, plus your nationality which we are required to collect by law. We process this personal data as necessary to aid the recruitment process. Glazerite carefully protects the security of personal information you provide. By applying for a job with us, you confirm that you understand and acknowledge that we will collect and process your data in connection with the recruitment process. The data collected will not be retained following the end of the recruitment campaign without your agreement, except where you are offered a job with the Company.