Date posted: 10/02/21
Glazerite UK Group Ltd is a leading trade supplier of VEKA & Halo Windows, Doors & Conservatories to the fenestration industry. We manufacture one of the widest product portfolios in the industry with an excellent support package for all of our installers. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ in the region of 250 people.
We are currently looking to recruit a new talented Order Processor to join our team based in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire or Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. We will be considering applicants from both areas and then make our decision based on who we identify as the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will be working alongside our team in order to offer our customers the best level of service available. If you think you can rise to the challenge and would like to join our friendly team, we want to hear from you.
- Assisting with and processing customer quotations and orders.
- Analysing customer requirements and entering the details onto our in-house system.
- Ensuring all work is completed in a timely manner, in line with Company SLAs.
- Dealing with customer queries and making telephone calls.
- Other duties as reasonably required by the Company.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organisation skills.
- A confident telephone manner.
- Competent IT skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- The ability to balance and prioritise their workload.
- This role will suit a technically minded and analytic individual.
- Previous experience in an order processing/window & door manufacturing environment is desirable, but not essential.
- Healthcare Cash Plan.
- On-site parking.
- 22 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays), rising with service.
- Subsidised tea and coffee.
Glazerite collects both professional and personal data about you to help in the recruitment process. This data consists of information such as your name, contact numbers, address, e-mail address, work and education history, plus your nationality which we are required to collect by law. We process this personal data as necessary to aid the recruitment process. Glazerite carefully protects the security of personal information you provide. By applying for a job with us, you confirm that you understand and acknowledge that we will collect and process your data in connection with the recruitment process. The data collected will not be retained following the end of the recruitment campaign without your agreement, except where you are offered a job with the Company.
To keep our employees as safe as possible, we carry out social distancing measures, temperature checks and have hand sanitiser, gloves and face masks available for all staff to use. Arrangements are kept constantly under review.