Order Processor - Bolton/Wellingborough
Date posted: 17/01/22
Glazerite UK Group Ltd is a leading trade supplier of VEKA & Halo Windows, Doors & Conservatories to the fenestration industry who have gone from strength to strength in the 21 years’ we have been open for business. We manufacture one of the widest product portfolios in the industry with an excellent support package for all of our installers. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ in the region of 275 people.
We are presently going through an exciting period of change which will enable the Company to move forward into its next generation, building on the Company’s existing values and commitment to continually improve our processes, provide consistent quality and outstanding service in all aspects of our work.
We are currently looking to recruit a new talented Order Processor to join our team based in either Horwich, Bolton or Wellingborough, Northamptonshire. We will be considering applicants from both areas and then make our decision based on who we identify as the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will be working alongside our team in order to offer our customers the best level of service available. If you think you can rise to the challenge and would like to join our friendly team, we want to hear from you.
- Assisting with and processing customer quotations and orders.
- Analysing customer requirements and entering the details onto our in-house system.
- Ensuring all work is completed in a timely manner, in line with Company SLAs.
- Dealing with customer queries and making telephone calls.
- Other duties as reasonably required by the Company.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organisation skills.
- A confident telephone manner.
- Competent IT skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- The ability to balance and prioritise their workload.
- This role will suit a technically minded and analytic individual.
- Previous experience in an order processing/window & door manufacturing environment is desirable, but not essential.
- Health Care Cash Plan and Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free on-site parking.
- 22 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays), rising with service.
- Subsidised tea and coffee.
- Attendance bonus.
- Christmas bonus.