Order Processor - Barnsley
Date posted: 10/05/22
Glazerite are a nationwide leading trade fabricator of uPVC windows and doors. With recent expansion into the North of the country, we are now looking to recruit a talented Order Processor to work from our Barnsley site. If you think you could be our person, we would love to hear from you.
- Assisting with and processing customer quotations and orders.
- Analysing customer requirements and entering the details onto our in-house system.
- Ensuring all work is completed in a timely manner, in line with Company SLAs.
- Dealing with customer queries and making telephone calls.
- Other duties as reasonably required by the Company.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organisation skills.
- A confident telephone manner.
- Competent IT skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- The ability to balance and prioritise their workload.
- This role will suit a technically minded and analytic individual.
- Previous experience in an order processing/window & door manufacturing environment is desirable, but not essential.
- Healthcare Cash Plan.
- On-site parking.
- 22 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays), rising with service.
- Subsidised tea and coffee.