Order Processor - Bolton
We are currently looking to recruit a talented Order Processor to join our team based in Horwich, Bolton.
The Glazerite UK Group Limited is a leading trade supplier of VEKA and Halo Windows, Doors and Conservatories to the fenestration industry. We manufacture one of the widest product portfolios in the industry with an excellent support package for all of our installers and have gained a reputation of which we can be proud. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ over 250 people.
We are looking for someone to work alongside our team in order to offer our customers the best level of service available. If you think you can rise to the challenge and would like to join our busy team, we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting with and processing customer quotations and orders.
- Analysing customer requirements and entering the details onto our in-house system.
- Ensuring all work is completed in a timely manner, in line with company SLAs.
- Dealing with customer queries and making telephone calls.
- Other duties as reasonably required by the Company.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organisation skills.
- A confident telephone manner.
- Competent IT skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong numerical skills.
- The ability to balance and prioritise their workload.
- This role will suit a technically minded and analytical individual.
- Previous experience in an order processing/window manufacturing environment is desirable, but not essential.
If would like to apply for this role, send your CV to [email protected].
Glazerite collects both professional and personal data about you to help in the recruitment process. This data consists of information such as your name, contact numbers, address, e-mail address, work and education history, plus your nationality which we are required to collect by law. We process this personal data as necessary to aid the recruitment process. Glazerite carefully protects the security of personal information you provide. By applying for a job with us, you confirm that you understand and acknowledge that we will collect and process your data in connection with the recruitment process. The data collected will not be retained following the end of the recruitment campaign without your agreement, except where you are offered a job with the Company.