Picker Packer/Stores Person - Bolton
Date posted: 08/01/19
The Glazerite UK Group Ltd. is a leading trade supplier of VEKA & Halo Windows, Doors & Conservatories to the fenestration industry. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ over 250 people.
We are presently seeking a Picker Packer/Stores Person to join our expanding team based in Horwich, Bolton. In this role, the candidate will be responsible for the packaging of various hardware among other tasks, and ensuring despatch deadlines are met.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Stores team ensuring that all hardware/items received on delivery are checked off correctly and stored appropriately in the designated area. They will work together to ensure all stock required for production is issued out to each area in good time to enable a continuous work flow.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Picking and packing all extras for the following day’s delivery.
- Receiving orders ensuring they are checked off and stored correctly.
- Assisting in the issuing of consignment stock when required.
- Maintaining and adjusting stock levels on the stock system.
- Other duties as reasonably required by the Company.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong organisational skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Good housekeeping.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Computer work may be introduced; therefore, IT skills would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Previous experience in a similar role and/or a relevant qualification would be welcome, but is not essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email your CV to [email protected]
Glazerite collects both professional and personal data about you to help in the recruitment process. This data consists of information such as your name, contact numbers, address, e-mail address, work and education history, plus your nationality which we are required to collect by law. We process this personal data as necessary to aid the recruitment process. Glazerite carefully protects the security of personal information you provide. By applying for a job with us, you confirm that you understand and acknowledge that we will collect and process your data in connection with the recruitment process. The data collected will not be retained following the end of the recruitment campaign without your agreement, except where you are offered a job with the Company.