Purchasing Administrator - Bolton
Date posted: 02/11/21
Glazerite UK Group Ltd is a leading trade supplier of VEKA & Halo Windows, Doors & Conservatories to the fenestration industry who have gone from strength to strength in the 21 years’ we have been open for business. We manufacture one of the widest product portfolios in the industry with an excellent support package for all of our installers. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ in the region of 275 people.
We are presently going through an exciting period of change which will enable the Company to move forward into its next generation, building on the Company’s existing values and commitment to continually improve our processes, provide consistent quality and outstanding service in all aspects of our work.
We are currently looking for a new Purchasing Administrator to join our team based in Horwich, Bolton and help us continue our adventure. If you can offer the following and you think this sounds like the Company for you, we would love to hear from you.
- Working within a team of three reporting to the purchasing manager.
- Managing the ordering of glass, composite doors and door panels.
- Checking and filing order confirmations in line with job delivery dates.
- Booking orders in from delivery notes.
- Ensuring item(s) ordered are delivered on time whilst reacting to any delays.
- Monitoring and measuring supplier performance.
- Managing non-conformance complaints to ensure faulty/defected items are collected and credited thereafter.
- Working on set projects independently or with team members.
- Any other duties as reasonably required by the company.
- Flexible and self-motivated in their approach to work.
- Good team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive attitude to work.
- Good time-keeping and attendance.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Basic Microsoft Skills in word, excel, PowerPoint.
- Healthcare Cash Plan.
- On-site parking.
- 22 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays), rising with service.
- Subsidised tea and coffee.
To keep our employees as safe as possible, we carry out social distancing measures, temperature checks and have hand sanitiser, gloves and face masks available for all staff to use. Arrangements are kept constantly under review.
Glazerite is committed to equal opportunities for its employees and job applicants. The Company does not discriminate on the grounds of any of the nine protected characteristics specified in the Equality Act 2010, or any other ground on which it is or it becomes unlawful to discriminate under the laws of England and Wales. By applying for a job with Glazerite, you confirm that you understand and acknowledge that we will collect and process your data in connection with the recruitment process including your name, contact numbers, address, e-mail address, work and education history, and nationality (required by law). The data collected will not be retained following the end of the recruitment campaign without your agreement, except where you are offered a job with the Company. We carefully protect the security of personal information you provide.