Quality Control Inspector (Backshift) - Wellingborough
Date posted: 11/08/20
Glazerite UK Group Ltd is a leading trade supplier of VEKA & Halo Windows, Doors & Conservatories to the fenestration industry. We manufacture one of the widest product portfolios in the industry with an excellent support package for all of our installers. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ in the region of 230 people.
We are currently looking to recruit a new Quality Control Inspector to join our team based in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, to work on our Backshift (3:30pm until midnight).
Working as part of our Quality Control team, the successful candidate will have an excellent attention to detail and experience of working to deadlines and targets within a busy factory environment, making sure the quality of our products is of the high standard our customers expect.
Essential requirements for this role:
- A conscientious and enthusiastic attitude.
- Good time keeping and attendance.
- Highly organised and thorough.
- Good team player.
- Positive attitude to work.
- A knowledge of Windows/Doors fabrication.
- The ability to read & understand detailed customer requirements.
- Ability to check, make judgements and justify them on windows & doors, sometimes under time pressure, e.g. measurement checks, ensure correct fittings & the quality of items are to the required standard.
- Ability to work as part of a small team of inspectors.
- Previous window, door and conservatory experience would be desirable, but not essential as training will be provided.
Hours of work: 40 hours per week, 3:30pm until midnight, Monday to Friday.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
To keep our employees as safe as possible, we carry out social distancing measures, temperature checks and have hand sanitiser, gloves and face masks available for all staff to use. Arrangements are kept constantly under review.
Glazerite collects both professional and personal data about you to help in the recruitment process. This data consists of information such as your name, contact numbers, address, e-mail address, work and education history, plus your nationality which we are required to collect by law. We process this personal data as necessary to aid the recruitment process. Glazerite carefully protects the security of personal information you provide. By applying for a job with us, you confirm that you understand and acknowledge that we will collect and process your data in connection with the recruitment process. The data collected will not be retained following the end of the recruitment campaign without your agreement, except where you are offered a job with the Company.