Senior Customer Service Advisor - Bolton
Date posted: 17/08/21
We are currently looking to recruit a new Senior Customer Service Advisor to join our friendly team based in Horwich, Bolton.
Glazerite UK Group Ltd. is a leading trade supplier of VEKA & Halo Windows, Doors & Conservatories to the fenestration industry who have gone from strength to strength in the 21 years’ we have been open for business. We manufacture one of the widest product portfolios in the industry with an excellent support package for all of our installers. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ in the region of 275 people.
We are presently going through an exciting period of change which will enable the Company to move forward into its next generation, building on the Company’s existing values and commitment to continually improve our processes, provide consistent quality and outstanding service in all aspects of our work.
We are currently looking for a new Senior Customer Service Advisor to join our friendly customer services team based in Horwich, Bolton and help us continue our adventure. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to our trade customers and assisting them with queries and issues to ensure a high quality of customer service.
- Answering telephone calls and greeting customers.
- Building customer relations and rapport.
- Providing customer support by assisting customers with any queries/issues they have on a daily basis. This includes inquiries about products, orders, returns, complaints and deliveries.
- Assisting with all aspects of the order process; from the quotation to the after sales.
- Logging and following up non-conformances.
- Using in-house computer software systems.
- Other duties the Company may reasonably require.
- A good attention to detail.
- A confident telephone manner.
- Strong customer service skills.
- A keenness to learn about the products.
- A confident and outgoing personality.
- Strong IT skills.
- The ability to deal with different personalities.
- The ability to work in a busy environment and be able to prioritise their workload.
- Strong organisation skills.
- The ability to be flexible due to the variation in responsibilities the job role requires.
- Health Care Cash Plan.
- On-site parking.
- 22 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays), rising with service.
- Subsidised tea and coffee
Glazerite is committed to equal opportunities for its employees and job applicants. The Company does not discriminate on the grounds of any of the nine protected characteristics specified in the Equality Act 2010, or any other ground on which it is or it becomes unlawful to discriminate under the laws of England and Wales.
By applying for a job with Glazerite, you confirm that you understand and acknowledge that we will collect and process your data in connection with the recruitment process including your name, contact numbers, address, e-mail address, work and education history, and nationality (required by law). The data collected will not be retained following the end of the recruitment campaign without your agreement, except where you are offered a job with the Company. We carefully protect the security of personal information you provide.