Senior Customer Service Advisor - Bolton
Date posted: 24/11/20
We are currently looking to recruit a new Senior Customer Service Advisor to join our friendly team based in Horwich, Bolton.
The Glazerite UK Group Ltd. is a leading trade supplier of VEKA & Halo Windows, Doors & Conservatories to the fenestration industry. We manufacture one of the widest portfolios in the industry with an excellent support package for all of our installers. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ in the region of 250 people.
If you think you can rise to the challenge and would like to join our team as a Senior Customer Service Advisor, we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to our trade customers and assisting them with queries and issues to ensure a high quality of customer service.
- Answering telephone calls and greeting customers.
- Building customer relations and rapport.
- Providing customer support by assisting customers with any queries/issues they have on a daily basis. This includes inquiries about products, orders, returns, complaints and deliveries.
- Assisting with all aspects of the order process; from the quotation to the after sales.
- Logging and following up non-conformances.
- Using in-house computer software systems.
- Other duties the Company may reasonably require.
- A good attention to detail.
- A confident telephone manner.
- Strong customer service skills.
- A keenness to learn about the products.
- A confident and outgoing personality.
- Strong IT skills.
- The ability to deal with different personalities.
- The ability to work in a busy environment and be able to prioritise their workload.
- Strong organisation skills.
- The ability to be flexible due to the variation in responsibilities the job role requires.
- Health Care Cash Plan.
- On-site parking.
- 22 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays), rising with service.
- Subsidised tea and coffee.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Glazerite collects both professional and personal data about you to help in the recruitment process. This data consists of information such as your name, contact numbers, address, e-mail address, work and education history, plus your nationality which we are required to collect by law. We process this personal data as necessary to aid the recruitment process. Glazerite carefully protects the security of personal information you provide. By applying for a job with us, you confirm that you understand and acknowledge that we will collect and process your data in connection with the recruitment process. The data collected will not be retained following the end of the recruitment campaign without your agreement, except where you are offered a job with the Company.
To keep our employees as safe as possible, we carry out social distancing measures, temperature checks and have hand sanitiser, gloves and face masks available for all staff to use. Arrangements are kept constantly