Senior Customer Service Advisor - Wellingborough
Date posted: 10/03/21
We are currently seeking a Senior Customer Service Advisor to join our friendly team based in Wellingborough.
Glazerite UK Group Ltd is a leading trade supplier of VEKA & Halo Windows, Doors & Conservatories to the fenestration industry. We manufacture one of the widest product portfolios in the industry with an excellent support package for all of our installers. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ in the region of 250 people.
If you think you can rise to the challenge and would like to join our team as Senior Customer Service Advisor, we want to hear from you.
This role primarily involves building customer relations and assisting customers with queries and issues they may have on a daily basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting our customers with all aspects of the order process from quotation to after sales. This will involve dealing with the customer as well as other departments within the Company.
- Answering telephone calls and greeting customers.
- Building customer relations.
- Customer support by assisting customers with any queries/issues they may have on a daily basis.
- Assisting with all aspects of the order process; from the quotation to the after sales.
- Logging and following up non-conformance's.
- Using in-house computer software systems.
- An excellent attention to detail.
- A confident telephone manner.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- A keenness to learn about the products.
- A confident and outgoing personality.
- The ability to deal with different personalities.
- The ability to work in a busy environment and be able to prioritise their workload.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Healthcare Cash Plan.
- On-site parking. 22 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays), rising with service.
- Subsidised tea and coffee.
If this role is of interest to you, please include your salary expectations on a covering letter when applying.
Glazerite collects both professional and personal data about you to help in the recruitment process. This data consists of information such as your name, contact numbers, address, e-mail address, work and education history, plus your nationality which we are required to collect by law. We process this personal data as necessary to aid the recruitment process. Glazerite carefully protects the security of personal information you provide. By applying for a job with us, you confirm that you understand and acknowledge that we will collect and process your data in connection with the recruitment process. The data collected will not be retained following the end of the recruitment campaign without your agreement, except where you are offered a job with the Company.
To keep our employees as safe as possible, we carry out social distancing measures, temperature checks and have hand sanitiser, gloves and face masks available for all staff to use. Arrangements are kept constantly