Stock Controller - Wellingborough
Date posted: 30/11/21
We are currently looking to recruit a new Stock Controller to join our Goods Inwards team based at our Head Office in Wellingborough.
The Glazerite UK Group Ltd. is a leading trade supplier of VEKA & Halo Windows, Doors & Conservatories to the fenestration industry. We manufacture one of the widest portfolios in the industry with an excellent support package for all of our installers. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ in the region of 275 people.
If you think you can rise to the challenge and would like to join our team as a Stock Controller, we want to hear from you. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring stock levels are maintained and controlled and that appropriate records are kept in relation to stock.
- Accurate day to day monitoring of consignment, consumable and fenestration stock items.
- Raising orders with suppliers when needed.
- Check and maintain levels of stock on the stock system.
- Liaise between purchasing, stores and production on stock issues, chasing through to get information to all parties.
- Ensure materials are effectively rotated.
- Liaise with other Goods Inwards Operatives to ensure picking is complete and information passed through to production.
- Maintain and update the Company’s files and records in an accurate and professional manner, to ensure that all stock levels are maintained and controlled.
- Ensure the accurate supply of stock level information to colleagues.
- To ensure that continual accurate information is received from the Company’s logistical and material suppliers.
- Follow up with departments and suppliers.
- Other duties as reasonably required by the Company.
- Ability to organise their own work effectively.
- High level of accuracy when producing and maintaining information.
- Computer Literate and able to adapt to a range of IT packages.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience of a similar role would be beneficial, however is not essential.
- Previous experience of working within a manufacturing environment is advantageous.
- Healthcare Cash Plan and Employee Assistant Programme.
- On-site parking.
- 22 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays), rising with service.
- Attendance bonus.
- Christmas bonus.