Yard Operative - Bolton
Date posted: 04/09/20
Glazerite UK Group Ltd is a leading trade supplier of VEKA & Halo Windows, Doors & Conservatories to the fenestration industry. We manufacture one of the widest product portfolios in the industry with an excellent support package for all of our installers. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ in the region of 230 people.
We are currently looking to recruit a Yard Operative to join our team based in Horwich, Bolton. The successful candidate will have strong organisation skills and have a conscientious and enthusiastic attitude to work.
- Unloading, checking and putting away deliveries.
- Reporting damaged or missing parts.
- Keeping the stock and yard tidy and organised to ensure it is a safe environment.
- Daily checks on all of the trucks.
- Other duties as reasonably required.
- Flexible and self-motivated in their approach to work.
- Good team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive attitude to work.
- Good time-keeping and attendance.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to pick and carry profile.
- Previous experience of working in a yard or goods inward role is preferred.
- A forklift licence is essential for this role.
- Health Care Cash Plan.
- On-site parking.
- 22 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays), rising with service.
- Subsidised tea and coffee.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To keep our employees as safe as possible, we carry out social distancing measures, temperature checks and have hand sanitiser, gloves and face masks available for all staff to use. Arrangements are kept constantly under review.
Glazerite collects both professional and personal data about you to help in the recruitment process. This data consists of information such as your name, contact numbers, address, e-mail address, work and education history, plus your nationality which we are required to collect by law. We process this personal data as necessary to aid the recruitment process. Glazerite carefully protects the security of personal information you provide. By applying for a job with us, you confirm that you understand and acknowledge that we will collect and process your data in connection with the recruitment process. The data collected will not be retained following the end of the recruitment campaign without your agreement, except where you are offered a job with the Company.