Backshift Loader - Wellingborough
Date posted: 20/02/19
The Glazerite UK Group Ltd is a leading trade supplier of VEKA & Halo Windows, Doors & Conservatories to the fenestration industry. At present, across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we employ over 250 people.
We are currently looking to recruit a new Backshift Loader to join our team based in Wellingborough.
- To load the lorries safely and efficiently to ensure deliveries leave on time and arrive with the customer when expected.
- Scan all manufactured and brought in items before loading.
- Liaise with colleagues in other departments, particularly quality control, to progress chasing missing items for delivery.
- Other duties as reasonably required by the Company.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a small team.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to work with others in different teams to ensure loading is completed promptly.
- Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous, however is not essential.
The successful candidate may be required to occasionally undertake shunting duties, therefore it is desirable but not essential to have the following:
- A valid driving license
- A valid CAT C1 License
- A valid CPC Card and Digital Tacho-Graph Card
Hours of work: Whilst the standard hours for the role are 3:30pm until midnight from Monday to Friday, loaders are required to be flexible in their working hours and to work overtime, including at weekends, earlier starts and later finishes where necessary.
Please send your CV to [email protected]