Marketing Apprentice - Wellingborough
Date Posted: 15/4/19
Job Type: Full Time
We have an exciting new position for a Marketing Apprentice to support our Marketing Team. This role is diverse as our marketing is two-pronged firstly on a corporate level for Glazerite. Secondly, we work with our installers to give them materials and tools to enhance and build their brand to homeowners.
The Glazerite UK Group Ltd. is a leading trade supplier of VEKA & Halo Windows, Doors & Conservatories to the fenestration industry. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ over 250 people.
- Updating and managing CRM system from a marketing perspective and sending out communications to these audiences through email and/or post.
- Collating and preparing various presentations for different channels and audiences.
- Developing content on Glazerite website, customer websites and sales presentation through CMS systems.
- Assist with creating and delivering video projects for marketing campaigns.
- Organising and assisting with all administration of customer events such as golf days, exhibitions and training sessions. This may include sending information, following up through telephone and confirming details at regular points.
- Working with other departments and suppliers to collate content for creation of publications as and when required.
- Management of printed brochure stock and sending out of publications to other sites and customers.
- Document management across all platforms to ensure our latest brochures/information are available to customers and staff.
- Managing photo library for key projects to be used in marketing communication materials.
- Creating artwork for publications, brochures and for customer communications.
- General Administration and support for sales and marketing team as and when required.
- A strong interest in marketing and Graphic Design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. The apprentice will be expected to communicate effectively via email, telephone, face to face and letters
- Good interpersonal skills The apprentice will be required to interact successfully with colleagues and customers in writing and verbally
- Interest in learning new systems and processes and an ability to work with them
- Good attention to detail and ability to maintain accuracy in a fairly fast-paced environment
- A highly organised approach to their work and the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Confidence, a high level of motivation and creativity.
The following are desirable but not essential
- Experience of creative suite particularly Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Familiarity with content management systems
- An interest in social media including Twitter, Google+ and Facebook, linked in and youtube and how it can be used in a professional environment.
Ideally a minimum 5 GCSE’s C/4 and above including maths, English and ICT (or equivalent)
Willing to work towards their NVQ level 2 in Business Administration and progression to Level 3 in Digital Marketing depending upon the candidate.
Please send your CV to [email protected]