Senior Customer Service Advisor - Wellingborough
Date posted: 08/01/19
We are now currently recruiting for a Senior Customer Service Advisor to join our expanding team based in Wellingborough.
As the largest fabricator and supplier of VEKA UK Group products to trade, we have gained a reputation of which we can be proud. We manufacture one of the widest product portfolios in the industry with an excellent support package for all of our installers. With a wealth of knowledge and experience in uPVC frames, windows, doors and conservatories our team are on hand to support you.
If you think you can rise to the challenge and would like to join our team as Senior Customer Service Advisor, we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to our trade customers and assisting them with queries and issues to ensure a high quality of customer service.
- Answering telephone calls and greeting customers
- Building customer relations
- Customer support by assisting customers with any queries/issues they have on a daily basis
- Assisting with all aspects of the order process; from the quotation to the after sales
- Logging and following up non-conformances
- Using in-house computer software systems
- A good attention to detail
- A good telephone manner
- Strong customer service skills
- A keenness to learn about the product
- A confident and outgoing personality
- The ability to deal with different personalities
- The ability to work in a busy environment and be able to prioritise their workload
- Strong organisation skills
Job Type: Full-time
Please email your CV to [email protected] to apply for this role.
Glazerite collects both professional and personal data about you to help in the recruitment process. This data consists of information such as your name, contact numbers, address, e-mail address, work and education history, plus your nationality which we are required to collect by law. We process this personal data as necessary to aid the recruitment process. Glazerite carefully protects the security of personal information you provide. By applying for a job with us, you confirm that you understand and acknowledge that we will collect and process your data in connection with the recruitment process. The data collected will not be retained following the end of the recruitment campaign without your agreement, except where you are offered a job with the Company.