Backshift Fabricators - Bolton
Date posted: 22/05/19
The Glazerite UK Group Ltd is a leading trade supplier of VEKA & Halo Windows, Doors & Conservatories to the fenestration industry. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ in the region of 250 people.
We are currently looking to add two new Backshift Fabricators to make high quality windows and doors within our manufacturing team based in Horwich, Bolton.
- Follow standard work procedures in order to operate the machines.
- Plan and work to the production schedule supplied.
- Monitor the quality of products being produced.
- Carry out size testing and weld checks.
- Complete any KPI's and reports requested, ensuring accuracy and an appropriate level of detail is applied.
- Ensure all products are scanned through the system.
- Follow health and safety procedures.
- Other duties as reasonably required by the Company.
- Ability to make high-quality windows and doors to the Company standard.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good time-keeping and attendance.
- Positive attitude to work.
- The ability to balance and prioritise workload.
- The ability to read and understand detailed customer requirements.
- Competent IT skills.
- The ability to lift and move heavy objects in line with Health and Safety Legislation.
- The ability to work on their own initiative unsupervised but with the confidence to raise issues and ask questions.
- Previous experience and knowledge in using PVC welding and machine saw centres would be an advantage.
Pay: Weekly paid. An unsocial hours' allowance of 20% will be paid addition to the hourly rate in respect of hours worked from 5pm to 10pm. Hours from 1:30pm to 5pm are paid at basic rate only.
Hours of work: 40 hours per week (1:30pm - 10pm), Monday to Friday.
Please send your CV to [email protected] to apply for this role.
Glazerite collects both professional and personal data about you to help in the recruitment process. This data consists of information such as your name, contact numbers, address, e-mail address, work and education history, plus your nationality which we are required to collect by law. We process this personal data as necessary to aid the recruitment process. Glazerite carefully protects the security of personal information you provide. By applying for a job with us, you confirm that you understand and acknowledge that we will collect and process your data in connection with the recruitment process. The data collected will not be retained following the end of the recruitment campaign without your agreement, except where you are offered a job with the Company.