Buyer - Bolton
Date posted: 09/01/19
The Glazerite UK Group is a leading trade supplier of VEKA & Halo Windows, Doors & Conservatories to the fenestration industry. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ in the region of 250 people.
We are now currently recruiting for a Buyer to join our expanding team based in Bolton. In this role, the candidate will be responsible for purchasing stock whilst taking account business requirements and keeping an eye on the cost-effectiveness of the operation.
- Running Bills of Materials and liaising with Production and Stores staff to determine material requirements.
- Placing, chasing and booking in Purchasing Orders.
- Controlling the return and subsequent credit of faulty products.
- Maintaining and adjusting stock levels on the Stock system.
- Other duties as reasonably required by the Company.
The Buyer will have:
- Strong organisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team
- Good interpersonal skills
Previous experience in a similar role and/or a relevant qualification would be welcome but are not essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Glazerite collects both professional and personal data about you to help in the recruitment process. This data consists of information such as your name, contact numbers, address, e-mail address, work and education history, plus your nationality which are required to collect by law. We process this personal data as necessary to aid the recruitment process.
Glazerite carefully protects the security of personal information you provide. By applying for a job with us, you confirm that you understand and acknowledge that we will collect and process your data in connection with the recruitment process. The data collect will not be retained following the end of the recruitment campaign with your agreement, expect where you are offered a job with the Company.