Group Accounts Manager - Wellingborough
Date posted: 10/4/19
Job Type: Full-time
We are seeking a Group Accounts Manager to take responsibility for managing the operation of the accounts function across the business. This is a new role reporting into the Finance Director.
The Glazerite UK Group Limited is a leading trade supplier of VEKA and Halo Windows, Doors and Conservatories to the fenestration industry. We manufacture one of the widest product portfolios in the industry with an excellent support package for all of our installers and have gained a reputation of which we can be proud. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ over 250 people.
The successful candidate will:
Manage, oversee and where necessary carry out the daily operations of the accounts department including:
- month and end-year process
- accounts payable/receivable
- cash receipts
- nominal ledger
- capital assets reconciliations
- cheque/BACS runs
- reconciliation of inter-company accounts.
- Produce financial reports
- Ensure proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audit preparation
- Responsible directly to the Group Finance Director
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven working experience as Accounts Manager or equivalent
- Computer skills on MS Office and Sage software.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct, supervise and motivate.
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Glazerite collects both professional and personal data about you to help in the recruitment process. This data consists of information such as your name, contact numbers, address, e-mail address, work and education history, plus your nationality which we are required to collect by law. We process this personal data as necessary to aid the recruitment process. Glazerite carefully protects the security of personal information you provide. By applying for a job with us, you confirm that you understand and acknowledge that we will collect and process your data in connection with the recruitment process. The data collected will not be retained following the end of the recruitment campaign without your agreement, except where you are offered a job with the Company.