We are not manufacturing at present, but we still have a core team available to help and support you where needed. With homeowners spending so much time indoors many are thinking about their next home improvement projects.
Whilst you can't visit them and do a physical survey, there is no reason why they can't send you pictures and sizes of their windows and doors to give them a guide on pricing for the works they need.
Keep the flow of communication going with your customers, just a few simple steps:
1. Engage with your audiences on social - This is a perfect time to remind your customers what you offer and the improvements they can make to their home. We will be sending Glazerite installers' social assets to use in the next few days.
2. Send homeowner general info - A link to your website and any relevant brochures for the products they are interested in. Our retail brochures are a good starting point. DOWNLOAD NOW. If you don't have a website point them to our homeowner site for now and drop us a note to [email protected] - we'll send any enquiries/queries through to you. But talk to us about creating your own branded website going forward.
3. Collect the info you need - Ask the homeowner to take pictures and send sizes to you, describing any requirements in the products.
4. Quote for the work - You can either use your online ordering system (Sat16) or our order processing team [email protected], as usual, to quote for any works.
5. Send the quote - Once finalised send the quote to the customer with any relevant paperwork. Don't forget to remind them this is an approximate quote and will be subject to a full survey once things are back to normal. But it gives them an idea of the cost in the meantime.
Once we are back to some normality if the customer would like to take the quote further, you can arrange a full survey and final quotation.