Millions of doors in the UK can be opened quietly in under 10 seconds with normal tools. Even the most secure multi-point hook mechanisms are disabled when the cylinder lock is snapped. Still protects when the key is inside the lock.
Something many of us are guilty of is leaving the key in the lock on the inside. Even with the most snap secure locks leaving the key in the lock can completely remove any snap protection you thought you had. But not with the Ultion!
- Offers double snap resistance
- When attacked the Ultion instantly goes into ‘Lockdown Mode’
- Stays snap secure even with a key in the inside of the lock
- Some locks have 5 pins, others have 6, Ultion has 11
- Protects against Lock Drilling
- Protects against Lock Bumping
- protects against Lock picking
- Locked really does mean locked with the Ultion
- Tested to the needs of the British Standard TS007 3 star standard
The Ultion has been rigorously tested, nothing has beaten it. Not even the finest 3 star locks, making the Ultion the most secure lock on the market.
Which is why it is standard on all of our doors.
Find out about the enhanced benefits to sell to your customer.