Triple Glazed Windows
According to the Energy Saving Trust, a staggering 26% of all domestic heat loss escapes through the windows.
Installing energy-efficient uPVC windows is essential for keeping the cost of your energy bills down. Our triple glazing boasts excellent energy efficiency ensuring your windows continue to deliver, long after installation.
Triple glazed windows are dynamic in their approach, offering additional protection as well as being the key to preventing heat loss through the windows of your home.
We offer windows and doors at the forefront of the energy saving fenestration product range, with Triple glazed units manufactured with Matrix 70, Matrix FS70 and Infinity profiles.
Having a positive impact on your carbon footprint, you can choose the Bevelled (Chamfered) Matrix Infinity profile with its 80% recycled content and 100% virgin uPVC top skin exterior. The Infinity profile helps to reduce the natural resources used whilst ensuring a product that looks great and comes with a comprehensive 10 year guarantee on both our uPVC and locks.
- Triple glazed units are up to 40% more thermally efficient than double glazed units.
- A window fitted with triple glazed units exceeds the current “A” rated window energy rating.
- The internal surface temperature of a single glazed window is around 1°c.
- The internal surface temperature of a double glazed window (fitted 10 years ago) is generally around 11°c.
- The internal surface temperature of a triple glazed window pane is 18°c with a u-value of 0.68.
- Triple glazed units will not overheat your home. The level of solar gain is actually less than double glazed units due to the extra pane of glass and additional cavity.