Fabricators - Nationwide
Are you an experienced fabricator looking for your next role?
Glazerite are a solid and reliable company investing into our business with machinery, people and processes to ensure we have a healthy future. We'd love to hear from you if you have fabrication experience and a passion to do a great job, for our local installer partners.
- A conscientious and enthusiastic attitude
- Experience in hanging/gearing sash windows is highly advantageous
- Previous window experience is essential
- Flexible and self-motivated in their approach to work
- Good team player
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude to work
- Good time-keeping and attendance
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to pick and carry profile
- Ability to read and understand detailed customer requirements
- Ability to make high quality windows and doors to the Company standard (with training if appropriate)
- At least one year of previous experience in Fabrication/Engineering of uPVC windows and doors is essential for this role.
- Competitive hourly rate, dependant on experience. This will be discussed further at interview.
- Health Care Cash Plan
- On-site parking
- 22 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays), rising with service
- Subsidised tea and coffee
- Attendance bonus
- Christmas bonus
- Competitive pay
Hours of work
- 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
- Generally 6:30am until 3:30pm, but this does vary from site to site.
To apply send your CV to HR@glazerite.net